Tuesday, October 12, 2004

joots101

In all of my past relationships, I’ve learned only of one thing. There is always and only one greatest person who can make your entire gray skies blue. Yes, you can love a lot and even have a handful of lovers but in the end there will always be one to fill up all empty spaces and gaps made by other someone’s you met along the way. No two people will stay at the exact same time with you nor will you love two people at the same time with the same degree. You have to choose. And that one is what I’m talking about.
There was one who almost convinced me it could happen, you know, loving two people at the same time with the same degree. His spirit died along with my dreams and never ever came back. There are times, I almost wish for the life he gave me but I thought, why bring back something that never was a gift. It was merely a taste of what dreams can be if you believe long enough after every shattered memory. After he died, I gave up the one thing that kept me holding on to the beauty that was life. I know now that tears are the color of the sky as you wait for the sun to shine. There could be no hope if you have stop believing. When he died, he took my faith with him. Hope was the thing with feathers that I simply chose to leave behind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home