Monday, October 18, 2004

wrong move

aaargh. minsan i hate making conversation just for the sake of pakikisama or pr. hayan have to answer some questions i keep avoiding for the past few months. have to tell a lie too. i dont want them to know that certain things still bother me like not having him around or the fact that i still miss him most of the time. i dont want them to know im still not over him. patethic no? sorry, this is my life you're just the reader. lagi ko ngang sinasabi walang pakialamanan ng buhay! but sometimes i wish i can choose the people whom i want to matter in my life and would want to matter in my life. sometimes i wish i can choose people whom i want to love me all the way up to the moon and back.but i cant.i think god chooses or like they said your destiny is already written.
i was bound to be stupid too many times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home