Thursday, August 11, 2005

kantahan kita ha....



let me sleep
for when i sleep
i dream that you are here
your mine

and all my fears are left behind
i float on air
the nightingale sings gentle lullabies
so let me close my eyes


and sleep
a chance to dream
so i can see the face
i long to touch
to kiss
but only dreams can bring me this
so let the moon shine softly on the boy i long to see
and maybe when he dreams he'll dream of me


i hide beneath the clouds
that whisper to evening stars
they tell me love is just a dream away...
dream away...
ill dream away...



so let the moon shine softly on the boy i long to see
and maybe when he dreams he'll dream of me

dream of me...

2 Comments:

Blogger three said...

DREAM OF ME ....

BYUUUTIIIIIPUULLLLLL

3:07 AM  
Blogger the caterpillar said...

ooooooh... something from the movie Get Over It. =)

i can relate.

7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home